Pulse in videos

Reaction score
Can someone advise me what im seeing in my vids. It looks like a low voltage pulse slipping thru a board or component. I get this effect no matter what setting i use. Its as if the strobe light signal comes thru to my vids because its on about the same time.

Can someone advise me what im seeing in my vids. It looks like a low voltage pulse slipping thru a board or component. I get this effect no matter what setting i use. Its as if the strobe light signal comes thru to my vids because its on about the same time.

Can you provide us with a sample of the video please.

It looks like a low voltage pulse slipping thru a board or component. I get this effect no matter what setting i use. Its as if the strobe light signal comes thru to my vids because its on about the same time.
What? Explain farther please, what you say makes no sense. We need to "see" what you refer to for any help whatsoever.

You can see what looks like the horizontal hold is off on a old tv set

Is this video from the card in the craft or your tablet(phone) and what type of craft and what are your video recording settings at?

P3A , 1080p/48fps , shows up on device or sd card direct to tv by usb

Try 1080p @ 30fps, My TV can't play well anything over 30fps. Samsung smart TV about 5 years old, plays max [email protected] my P4 video plays better when camera settings are -1,-1,-1

Last edited:
Reactions: G Lee

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr