Pull_Up is away on holiday

Pull_Up said:
2 kids, 2 adults, 2 weeks = all the luggage space I can get! (That and my case is 5cm too big for this airline to take in the cabin...) Flight is delayed a little though, so airport WiFi FTW! ;)

Have fun with the P2V+ without me, let me know what you think of the new camera...

Quite good in a way - after all a holiday is a break from everything !

(apart from the wife & kids - you cannot have everything ;))

Pull_Up said:
2 kids, 2 adults, 2 weeks = all the luggage space I can get! (That and my case is 5cm too big for this airline to take in the cabin...) Flight is delayed a little though, so airport WiFi FTW! ;)

Have fun with the P2V+ without me, let me know what you think of the new camera...

Ah -- I see the plan now.. No PV on hols... But hey -- suddenly the PV+ is availalble... :mrgreen:

Pull_Up said:

That is the good thing about the Maplin case - it is a bit of a tight fit but no stress at the airport.

Pull_Up said:

Ditch a suitcase... :twisted:

Seahorse said:
Pull_Up said:

Ditch a suitcase... :twisted:
It must have been a tough decision. Nothing would beat it as the perfect excuse for nipping out on your own for a break - "just nipping out for a bit of filming darling".

I bet he has a peep at the forum from wherever it is he is going. Have a good one mate it's deserved. ;)

m1df.jpg

AH HA!!!

Pull_Up spotted at a Tropical Island Resort! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4