PT2 Software (NAZA Assistant) on Mac OSX

Reaction score
Can't seem to make it connect. I click "Skip", then "Phantom", and regardless of what I do, all I get is "please connect to the controller". I know the Phantom is connected because I can see the SD Card mounted as a drive.

Any ideas as to how to get this to work? There are drivers for PC but not for OSX.

Was running the version 3 software. Downloaded the version 2 software and got the same results. Hmmm.

Sure did, got the same message as you but was connected to the transmitter. When I connected on the USB under the rubber-plugg all was good.

Does sequencing matter? Having the Phantom on before you launch PT2? Or clicking the "Phantom" button once you're in PT2?

You should have the + connected via USB to the computer but also have the wifi turned on and app open. You need the complete connection established between drone and controller.

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ connected to computer via USB.

Phantom 2V+ on
Controller on
WiFi extender on
Phone on and connected
DJI app on phone open
DJI app on phone shows "USB <--> Computer" icon. (and icon disappears if I disconnect the USB cable)
SD card is accessible through OSX file system.

PT2 keeps reminding me to upgrade to firmware 3.0.

PT2 doesn't seem to do anything, clicking "Phantom" gives repeated "please connect to the controller" error.

Running OSX 10.9.2.

PhantomRC runs okay when connected directly to the transmitter.

If it's working for you, I must be missing something. What is it?

Like an idiot, I was plugged into the USB on the gimbal and not the USB on the helicopter. Now I connect no problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20