PS3 Vibration with New Battery

Reaction score
Hi, I used a new battery without Updating the firmware - I got the message to upgrade but ignored. I took off automatically and noticed that the quad went up to hover and noticeably vibrated for about 2 seconds and stopped. I continued to fly and noticed the video was shaky, I assume thats because of the vibration. I updated the battery and have not tested. Here is the video
I did get a gimbal overload warning. Anyone else experience this?

Hi, I used a new battery without Updating the firmware - I got the message to upgrade but ignored. I took off automatically and noticed that the quad went up to hover and noticeably vibrated for about 2 seconds and stopped. I continued to fly and noticed the video was shaky, I assume thats because of the vibration. I updated the battery and have not tested. Here is the video
I did get a gimbal overload warning. Anyone else experience this?

Update: Replaced props and upgraded new battery firmware - problem solved. I am a believer in replacing props after a hard landing even if the props look ok. Especially after the above experience. No Gimbal shake at all - was rock solid in flight today.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl