PS3 standard newbie

Reaction score
I just bought this yesterday and 2 quick questions. the guy I bought it from couldn't fine the charger for the controller. Can I buy any micro usb?

also I use the DJI Go app on my iPhone. I see I can edit pics anytime. Does the drone have to be turned on to transfer pics to my phone?

thanks

Yes, the controller can be charged using any microUSB cable, you don't have to buy a 'special' one.
To transfer high-res pics, I would recommend using the microSD to transfer pics to your computer (look it up if you don't know how, search in top right of forum) and then send to your phone.

The P3S doesn't have a specific charger for the TX, and micro USB will do. The light will turn green when it's done.
The Go app has a setting to capture a copy of the photos & movies you take but they are low resolution. The highest quality versions are on the SD memory card in the camera. You can connect a USB cable to the base of the camera gimbal or what I do is remove the SD card (remember how it comes out because it can be put in either way, if you put it in the wrong way it is near impossible to remove) and use a high speed USB3 card reader in my computer.

Definitely get a card reader and pop the card in it.. Photos are good quality that way.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20