Prying Bar ?

Reaction score
Hi Guys I'm still having great difficulty removing batteries from my P3 because of my hand disability, issues i found tonight messing about at home with a blunt knife that when i slightly get the compartment open i was easily able to pry the battery out far enough to get a good grip and then take it out!! Rather than using a metal knife which may7 damage the plastic can you think of a better prying type tool which won't damage the plastic? thank you so much in advance and I'm sorry for bombarding you with all these questions in advance

Hi Guys I'm still having great difficulty removing batteries from my P3 because of my hand disability, issues i found tonight messing about at home with a blunt knife that when i slightly get the compartment open i was easily able to pry the battery out far enough to get a good grip and then take it out!! Rather than using a metal knife which may7 damage the plastic can you think of a better prying type tool which won't damage the plastic? thank you so much in advance and I'm sorry for bombarding you with all these questions in advance
I feel for you brother. I've got the same problem but with just a weak grip. Go to a watch repair shop. They have plastic pry tools to open plastic items such as remote controls for some cars. In most cases, the plastic pry tool won't harm the plastic on the items they are trying to open. The owner at my local shop sold me one for only a couple of bucks. Once you see what they are, it they won't sell you one, I'm sure you could find one on the Internet.

I feel for you brother. I've got the same problem but with just a weak grip. Go to a watch repair shop. They have plastic pry tools to open plastic items such as remote controls for some cars. In most cases, the plastic pry tool won't harm the plastic on the items they are trying to open. The owner at my local shop sold me one for only a couple of bucks. Once you see what they are, it they won't sell you one, I'm sure you could find one on the Internet.
Have you a picture of it Bro?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

P2/P3 batteries have always been difficult to remove especially when everything is new. I sit my Phantom on a firm surface with the battery facing me. Place the back of your hands against the rear arms while squeezing the buttons on either side with the thumbs & index fingers of both hands. With the buttons compressed & the back of your hands against the arms, draw the battery back as your hands roll against the rear arms. Sounds more complicated than it really is but the batteries pop right out with ease.

3268da5f7e89a74dd2cce0063afa21e8.jpg
something like this work?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj