Proud new Papa...

Reaction score
I own a AR Drone 2.0 and have been flying for about 4 months.

Just couldn't resist any longer and am now the proud new owner of a P2 H4-3D.

Just wanted to share my new born pics ;)

IMG_5112m_zpspf2owqpc.jpg

IMG_1419m_zps8umozmyj.jpg

IMG_1408mjpg_zpscs4veqvf.jpg

IMG_1420m_zpsul8qbd4v.jpg

IMG_1423m_zps1pjbvs5m.jpg

Welcome to 4K. Its glorious.

thanks man, I am currently flying a hero 3 but that will be changing in the near future ;)

hero 4 black in my amazon cart :D (btw, h4-3d does just fine with the hero 3. I had read that and tis true...)

but the jump from 720p jello-ized to 1080p with no jello is leaps and bounds ahead of what I was doing.

and I have yet to fly any long distance, but this thing puts the AR to shame. I would typically lose wifi on my AR and mini iPad at around 140 feet.

thanks dirk ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
nice one !
I'm looking to get phantom but not sure vision plus or h4-3d any advice please?

thanks dirk ;)
nice one !
Welcome to the forum :)
First let me tell ya to read all the rules here as it not nice to just hijack another thread . http://www.phantompilots.com/pages/communityguidelines/
Before I would get the Plus I would get the P3 .
Please don't think I am being harsh but was just telling ya :)
Start your own Thread asking and you will get lots of advice from members . ;)

Reactions: IflyinWY
Is there sny chance for photo inside pelican case?
This is 1560 yes ?

nice one !

thanks man...

i really can't help. i had a gopro already, so from a financial stand point the h4-3d made more sense for me.

best of luck...

Welcome to the forum :)
First let me tell ya to read all the rules here as it not nice to just hijack another thread . http://www.phantompilots.com/pages/communityguidelines/
Before I would get the Plus I would get the P3 .
Please don't think I am being harsh but was just telling ya :)
Start your own Thread asking and you will get lots of advice from members . ;)

I'm pretty easy going so I was in no way offended...

appreciate you stepping up, but I'm good with some questions if people have them...

Reactions: dirkclod
Is there sny chance for photo inside pelican case?
This is 1560 yes ?

sure man, give me a few minutes. just got back in town from the fourth getaway...

here you go Robak...

I have a battery in the P2 and spots for 2 more(had my spare on the charger at this time), the front slot holds 8 propellers. the back slot hold the charger, tools, extra screws, etc... and the slot on the right currently will hold my mini ipad for wifi streaming from the gopro. however that slot will in the future hold an FPV monitor.

as you can see, I still have a little growing room. I do plan on an FPV system and some clip-on leg extenders that get the gimbal further away from the ground.

I am pretty pleased with it so far ;)

incase_zpsscvhkozx.jpg

I've flown 5 times since I got it (last Tuesday).

got some cool video over the weekend. when ever I have time to edit it all I will post a video.

Approximately 20-25 mins. Too be honest I haven't paid that much attention.

When I get a chance I will look at the video I filmed when I all but ran out the battery...

EDIT: battery does not last 20-25 mins. not paying attention caused me to set a timer when flying now. I set it for 12 mins and when it goes off I wrap up what I am doing and land.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic