Protection for remote control sticks

Reaction score
Im after some form of protection for the sticks on the RC. I've got PGYTECH ones for the Mavic controller which are perfect. I'm getting the Manfrotto bag and I'm not liking the lack of protection for the sticks. Is there anything out there yet for the Phantoms?

Im after some form of protection for the sticks on the RC. I've got PGYTECH ones for the Mavic controller which are perfect. I'm getting the Manfrotto bag and I'm not liking the lack of protection for the sticks. Is there anything out there yet for the Phantoms?
,,HI ebay has a few for selection or mayby homemade style like heat shrink plastic or something cheap around the house :)
Screenshot_20180101-103037.jpg

Oh ok now with you,foam block with holes cut for sticks might work,foam nice and soft

Yeh I did just have quick look,apart from a case there's nothing,,good op for you to design one for the phantom,sell it dji :),I probly buy one,

I was thinking I could maybe design something. But I'd need a 3d printer i think . Plus i reckon there's already something in the making
Ha this works for me,,prop holders t Rex helicopters, one piece foam be better but works so they can stay there now
1514758826341-1952594701.jpg
and happy new year

No sorry I have read of some in past but unsure these days,mayby a search on the insurance on the logo up top might revel some info or mayby someone who has can update you bit better,best of luck with that,I just off for fly now,yay,al the best with your future flights and stay safe out there

Reactions: Mr Wings
No sorry I have read of some in past but unsure these days,mayby a search on the insurance on the logo up top might revel some info or mayby someone who has can update you bit better,best of luck with that,I just off for fly now,yay,al the best with your future flights and stay safe out there

You too buddy

I was thinking I could maybe design something. But I'd need a 3d printer i think . Plus i reckon there's already something in the making

I had a similar idea that never got past the drawing board - they never made it as far as my 3D printer as I use hard cases - they'd certainly offer extra protection in a soft case. I'm happy to finalise the design and print some off if there's enough demand - reply here or drop me a message
stick guard.jpg

Reactions: Mr Wings

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl