Propulous battery warning

Reaction score
Just did a flight and got a battery warning. Text was in orange color so I dont think it was a critical warning. It said something like "Propulous battery....". Since I have enough to keep her in the air I was not able to make a screenshot of the message, but I think I read the word "Propulous". The message showed just 4-5 seconds.

Just did a flight and got a battery warning. Text was in orange color so I dont think it was a critical warning. It said something like "Propulous battery....". Since I have enough to keep her in the air I was not able to make a screenshot of the message, but I think I read the word "Propulous". The message showed just 4-5 seconds.
The message probably said something like 'propulsion limited'. This happens when the battery is starting to run low, it is cold and you are trying to fly at full speed.

Reactions: Kenneth Gundersen
I concur with what Erroll says, it was probably the word 'propulsion'. There was a recent addition to the system that will warn you if power is low. ;)

Low battery voltages maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have had that message a few times this winter. Even with battery at 95-100%. It only appears when I fly with the temp below about 40 degrees F.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1