Props spin in neutral at startup

Reaction score
: Crashed P3S and now all prop spin in neutral stick position as soon as stick motion to turn on.
Discussion on the Phantom 3 Standard

: Crashed P3S and now all prop spin in neutral stick position as soon as stick motion to turn on.
Discussion on the Phantom 3 Standard
Are you able to open app,try a remote calibration under rc settings,it will ask you to turn drone off while doing this,might help,depends on crash damage,if on ground with props trying to turn it could have esc damage (main board inside),,is it unlike normal start because that how it work,after both sticks go on angle all motors start and idle

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you able to open app,try a remote calibration under rc settings,it will ask you to turn drone off while doing this,might help,depends on crash damage,if on ground with props trying to turn it could have esc damage (main board inside)
Did try the controller calibration with no improvement. Kissed a tree and fell around 40 ft, only damage was pins, camera mount plate, and 2.4 antenna wires.

OK still bit confused because what you describe is how it starts or is it not reVing to take off,does it turn off ok,any warnings from the app,sorry for dumb questions just trying to work out what you experience,

Sorry new to drones and have always used auto start and auto land so was expecting props to act as all of my electric planes and remain in brake position until throttled up. Went back and reviewed some video clips of manual start and realized wrong expectation. Thanks for replies!

Sorry new to drones and have always used auto start and auto land so was expecting props to act as all of my electric planes and remain in brake position until throttled up. Went back and reviewed some video clips of manual start and realized wrong expectation. Thanks for replies!
Hey, it is better to ask and look a little dumb than to not ask and BE dumb.

Yep, we were ALL new to drones at one point or another. Plus, there is a lot to learn.

Might I suggest that you download the Phantom manual for your particular model and read through it at least twice. There are tons of information that you need to know if you want to fly successfully.

Check out ‘phantomhelp.com’ for additional information and accessories for your drone, including the manual download. Just be sure to be in the correct section for your model bird. Happy Flying !! [emoji3]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1