Propellers Question

Reaction score
Are the propellers the same for the vision and the vision plus? I want to upgrade to the carbon fiber ones but cant find them for the vision plus? Any ideas?

Makai2207 said:
Are the propellers the same for the vision and the vision plus? I want to upgrade to the carbon fiber ones but cant find them for the vision plus? Any ideas?
I believe they are the same, but based on all the reported problems with CF props, I wouldn't consider them an upgrade.

+1 on RRMedias' suggestion - the CF props are really stiff/brittle and tend to amplify any vibrations to pics & videos.

And can inflict serious injury on any living thing.

Stick with orig DJI props.
Don't chnice out. you will regret it.

All good points and is the reason why I like asking questions on here. Thanks. I am going to stick with the stock props!

Makai2207 said:

Vision & Vision+ props are identical. I don't suggest upgrading to the carbon fiber props. Read the horror stories. The stock DJI props work best.

KG4MXV said:
And can inflict serious injury on any living thing.

Stick with orig DJI props.
Don't chnice out. you will regret it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji3Hii_LZOc[/youtube]

just ensure that you balance your stock props. that will go miles towards smooth flight best performance.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj