Propellers for P4P+

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. Does anyone know if there are different colored propellers available for the P4P+? I have the "60% more quiet propellers" in white but I am looking to customize the drone a little bit. Any suggestions?

Hi Everyone. Does anyone know if there are different colored propellers available for the P4P+? I have the "60% more quiet propellers" in white but I am looking to customize the drone a little bit. Any suggestions?
Possibility are endless,,,,you can use clothing dye to change colour or use decals or skins,,depends if you just want to liven the boring white up or for visibility,,,mine looks like this at moment ,,,,the clothing dye be good for p4p low noise props cause adds no weight,,yes this p4 but also have low noise props for it,,.....and DONT get clever like me and paint your props,,makes them to unbalanced,,I got heaps that I can't use
1544040324221-1206807859.jpg
1544040911286343411688.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Possibility are endless,,,,you can use clothing dye to change colour or use decals or skins,,depends if you just want to liven the boring white up or for visibility,,,mine looks like this at moment ,,,,the clothing dye be good for p4p low noise props cause adds no weight,,yes this p4 but also have low noise props for it,,View attachment 106004
Great idea! What kind of clothing dye did you use?

These probly sold in local supermarket or chemist under $1020181206_092121.jpgmight have to look around for colours,they hard to find,

ianzone, I have to ask. Is the tooth paste and the strawberry Up & Go just coincidentally in the picture or do you have a trick up your sleeve that you haven't shared yet? ;)

Phantom Rain comes in 3 different colors provides a great visual with some purpose behind it.:
Phantomrain.org
approved vendor

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 5.27.26 PM.png

ianzone, I have to ask. Is the tooth paste and the strawberry Up & Go just coincidentally in the picture or do you have a trick up your sleeve that you haven't shared yet? ;)
Up & Go? IS that a replacement for the gallon of red bull you drinking before?
LoLOL :) no just my breakfast and if want to brush your teeth round here got to have a tooth paste stash,kids will eat it,ha,(up & Go & toothpaste makes rocket fuel for p4 to get to the moon and back)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
If you have 60% quieter props I really want to get them. So called quiet props, which I have is far from 60% less noisy. Perhaps 5%. And I never heard about 60% quieter ones.
Painting props is not good idea at all. You will make them unbalanced.

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
If you have 60% quieter props I really want to get them. So called quiet props, which I have is far from 60% less noisy. Perhaps 5%. And I never heard about 60% quieter ones.
Painting props is not good idea at all. You will make them unbalanced.
It's not painting... it's more like dipping the item into the color for an even coat.

Thanks, Everyone. I will let you know how it comes out and I notice a difference when flying.

Thanks everyone. I ended up by using a nylon dye and this is how the propellers came out.

Attachments

• 6309654E-A0B0-4111-B740-6DBD03B0E625.jpeg
    6309654E-A0B0-4111-B740-6DBD03B0E625.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 100
For drone hobbyists only is there a law not recommendation for altitude restrictions either minimum or maximum. there are no local laws and the FAA takes precedence over them anyway. Part 107 for professional or money making drones have more restrictions but for us hobbyists there seems to be none. Can anyone provide me with the language that it's actually a law and not a recommendation for height restrictions. I am not in class C airspace.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4