Propeller install tool

Reaction score
My prop install tool broke on time today, do y'all have any suggestions on a replacement?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

DJI does not sell these. PM me your mailing address and I'll send you one of mine.

My prop install tool broke

Actually that tool is not supposed to be used for installation - hand tight only as using that you may strip the plastic/nylon threads.

That tool should only be used for removal of any prop that is too tight to remove by hand. I know, I know, many use it to tighten - but not necessary and likely does more harm that good for installation of props.

DJI does not sell these. PM me your mailing address and I'll send you one of mine.

Very nice gesture there msinger! Talk about "Phantom Help"!

I think thery should sell them, wondering how to replace mine. Guess buying one won't work o_O

I bought me a very small strap wrench for removing the props.
Most of the time I can just do it by hand.
But eaglegoaltender is right, you should only hand tighten the props when putting them on.
MSinger is the best.
Make sure that if you want to purchase something for your Drone, you go through PhantomHelp top get it.
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

Reactions: jointeffort
I think thery should sell them, wondering how to replace mine.
Do you need one? Or, are you just wondering for the future? If you need one, I have one more. PM me your address.

Yea I like mine nice and snug. I found a tool that will work as needed.

Do you need one? Or, are you just wondering for the future? If you need one, I have one more. PM me your address.

Nah just future that's all thanks however appreciate the offer

I'll definitely hit you up msinger thank you! And thank y'all for the info I'll only use it for removing them!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: jointeffort
No problem. It'll be on its way tomorrow morning :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic