Prop recommendations Carbon Fiber/Polymer?

Reaction score
Considering upgrading the props and haven't seen much info here on this topic for the FC40

Desired:
1) Increased flight time & lift
2) the same or better stability
3) Self tightening blades or easy way to fasten without modification to motor/mounts

Re: Carbon Fiber prop recommendations?

none , tried a bunch of CF props , didn't like the way it flys with them, best prop iv found is the new 9450 booster props. great times lots of punch, less VRS, HD should have them this week, only a few pairs so grab um. got my bunch :mrgreen:

Re: Prop recommendations (carbon fiber or polymer)?

What is HD? Also what was your take on the Phantom 2 props? They do not have much rigidly, and the DJI rep said she doesn't recommend them on the P1 because the motors are totally different and you can encounter problems.

helidirect, the 2 props have some flex the 9450 props are stiffer . trust me they are the best. iv tried the Tmotors, the 3 blade CF props, and the 8 in CF props. the best so far have been the 9450 booster props. don't waist your money on props, I did that for you. :( my FC is a pig 1400g and its a fast pig with these props, if you plan on adding things like gimbal camera these are what you want , get them before the sell out. HD had them last week, Atlanta hobby should have them soon .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31