Prop / Motor Question

Reaction score
I got my Phantom 2 today! The set up and install went pretty smoothly except one thing. One of the props (Grey one) didn't not spin on as smoothly. The threads at the top don't let it go on as smooth. Once it gets past the rough patch it goes on OK. I was going to call DJI but apparently they don't have a tech support number (not that I could find anyway).

I was just wondering if you guys think it's a problem. The prop otherwise seems to be working fine. Thanks! If all is well the first flight will be tomorrow!

Griggs said:
I got my Phantom 2 today! The set up and install went pretty smoothly except one thing. One of the props (Grey one) didn't not spin on as smoothly. The threads at the top don't let it go on as smooth. Once it gets past the rough patch it goes on OK. I was going to call DJI but apparently they don't have a tech support number (not that I could find anyway).

I was just wondering if you guys think it's a problem. The prop otherwise seems to be working fine. Thanks! If all is well the first flight will be tomorrow!

I'm a newbie as well. I got my 2 weeks ago. I say don't worry about it. As long as it's flush, your fine. It's self tightening so don't worry about it flying off or anything. Enjoy it

Chris0275 said:
Did you try the extra gray one?

Yes I tried one of the extra props and it did the same thing. At first I thought it might have been the prop, but its the threading at the very top of the motor.

Avidphoto said:
I'm a newbie as well. I got my 2 weeks ago. I say don't worry about it. As long as it's flush, your fine. It's self tightening so don't worry about it flying off or anything. Enjoy it

Ok. I think I will give it a go tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4