Prop guard for practicing flying, made the vision too heavy

Reaction score
Just got a set of prop guard for practicing flying, made the vision too heavy and too easy to crash to the ground because of insufficient lift. Check out my practicing video here with some on screen comments:

http://youtu.be/cF3ThQmp_CY

Re: Prop guard for practicing flying, made the vision too he

Sorry couldn't watch a 15 min test flight to try and see your problems. My advice is simple. Lose the prop guards and dont fly close to objects.

I also concur lose the guards

I have only had one mishap and it was because I didn't see the tree limb in the camera view and got too close

I'm not sue what you mean. Your phantom appears to fly perfectly ok in the video with prop guards. I also have the same guards fitted. They weigh next to nothing and I don't notice any real difference when using them. Performance is still excellent and it climbs faster than a rat going up a drain pipe!

pencilcoil said:
I'm not sue what you mean. Your phantom appears to fly perfectly ok in the video with prop guards. I also have the same guards fitted. They weigh next to nothing and I don't notice any real difference when using them. Performance is still excellent and it climbs faster than a rat going up a drain pipe!

I have hit 400 feet in no time flat without the guards

Plus I have trees that they would get caught on(not good) should I get too close and have a mishap

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr