Prop Balancers

Du-Bro has one which I just bought. You also need to buy a balancing rod that threads onto the P2 props.

I used to think balancing props was just for enthusiasts with too much time on their hands but in the pursuit of the clearest video possible, I am now giving it a shot. What I still need is an instruction video on how to do it. Anyone have any recommendations?

I've used Du-Bro balancer on 8 of my DJI stock 9443 props and all but three needed to be balanced. Two needed light sanding and the other was a hub problem and with a dab of J-B Weld on the light side it balanced perfectly.

for regular props,. the only one you want to get is a DuBro. hands down.
balancing the self-tightening props tho, can be tricky I've heard, requiring some additional tools

Gizmo3000 said:
balancing the self-tightening props tho, can be tricky I've heard, requiring some additional tools

Nothing tricky or different with self tightening. As long as you have the right balancing rod it works the same. I use the scotch tape method with hot glue for the hubs.

The new ones seem to be better. out of 2 sets (8 Props) ... none had to be balanced .

d4ddyo said:
Gizmo3000 said:

Nothing tricky or different with self tightening. As long as you have the right balancing rod it works the same. I use the scotch tape method with hot glue for the hubs.

The new ones seem to be better. out of 2 sets (8 Props) ... none had to be balanced .

Yelp, my experience as well...ordered the new props and none needed to be balanced, unlike the previous older props. And as I said in previous post, you need the self tightening rod and it will be a snap.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20