Prop Balancer for self-locking props?

Reaction score
Can someone recommend what and where I should purchase? How do you typically balance your props? Thank you,

J.

Someone here is selling a rod with threads on the ends for balancing the screw-on props. May have to do a search or someone may be able to point you to it.

Mori55 said:
This looks like a good deal. http://rcpilotsupply.com/

Thanks Mori. Designed by Phantom guys, looks like the way to go, just ordered one. Any recommendations on taking I or adding weight to a side of the prop? I have ZERO jello effect on both my aircraft so they might be in good shape. Guess I'll find out

I prefer to sand my props to balance them, alternatively some people add little bits of tape. The reason I sand them is I don't see the benefit of adding tape which could possibly come off. Just a tiny, and I mean tiny bit of light sanding will give you the results your looking for.
If you go with the linked unit hang the prop over the edge of a table or counter so it has 360 degree rotation.

I've always use tape , never had it come off. Props seem pretty good from dji. They where so close out of the pack.

Mori55 said:
I've always use tape , never had it come off. Props seem pretty good from dji. They where so close out of the pack.

+1 for tape. Balanced several dozen props in less than 30 min. Simple and effective.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers