Promo Drone

GFields

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I was reading this morning and came across this article.

PromoDrone delivers aerial drone advertising, designed to engage viewers, using captivating content to drive impressions and convert potential customers. Our customers use our drones, alongside other marketing and advertising channels, to target fans at large-scale outdoor events, like football games. Our drones are equipped with 360-degree display coverage and maneuver through designated drone-compliant zones playing prepaid content for viewers.

First of all, I am not promoting this nor affiliated with them. I was just wondering what your thoughts were on this idea. Is it something you see that might take off and could make money with?
PromoDrone

I can't see how this company could possibly be successful. They would have to operate large drones over crowds of people to effectively market their advertising. That business model is not viable or legal outdoors and comes with a pretty big element of danger.....they would be technically legal indoors but incredibly dangerous.

Actually the concept is proven and they have users. They use flight zones to display the ads without flying over people. Think of offset flying with viewing angles that are effective and compliant. Low altitude and lightweight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic