Project about to start. London help needed

Reaction score
Anyone in London ? Came across A DJI vision 2 last year, no battery, but controller works. Can't test it (don't want to buy a battery for a dead bird) basically it had a go pro but it came off. The motors have cracks under the shell and it was used for a media company.

Basically does anyone around London have a spare battery I can try and meet up with? In return I will buy you a few pints and teach you how to ride the electric unicycle for free (great to use to tour with drones)

Don't want to drop £80 for a battery for a drone that may be dead. And if it does come to life.. will anyone help me on advice on how to connect a camera to it ?

Thanks in advanced guys [emoji4]
1524056244925.png

Attached a pic of the electric unicyles (it's my official group)... I will teach you to ride these for free just for a few seconds on using the battery to see if my bird is dead or not [emoji4]

Small problem, the vision quad uses a 5.ghz controller/reciever, so you couldnt mount a gopro withe full FPV gear as it will interfere with the controller, that said you can still use the gopro on its own and hit record, plus as the gopro wifi is 2.4ghz you could use it but the range is about 10M.

A vision camera fully working and range extender would set you back about £140 or so.

Your welcome to donate it to me for spares and ill pay the postage cost, im always looking out for spare parts for the repairs that I do

80 quid is a lot for that old of a drone that doesn't even include a battery and that has external damage. That's what I'd pay for that version WITH a battery.

80 quid is a lot for that old of a drone that doesn't even include a battery and that has external damage. That's what I'd pay for that version WITH a battery.
I don’t think he paid 80 quid.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj