Program to read .dat file or csv file

Reaction score
I wont to read the .dat filer or .csv file, if i open the csv file in excel its alot of number and hard to read out something from that, is there a program or something thats makes its easy to read all the info in dat file or csv file?

You can load the data into Dashware if you want a visual display.

Thomas, I will post a profile in the next couple of days so you can view the converted Dat data in Dashware.

You can load the data into Dashware if you want a visual display.
Can anyone help me figure out what went wacko with my P3P? I have 223 hours flying,1,876.000 feet and am a good pilot. Never crashed(Thank God!) No need to asked if I did all the pre-flight mumbo jumbo!, did all and had full GPS and freshly fully charged batteries. Flew smoothly as always, never had a issue till today on my 3rd battery, towards the end, with 50% battery bringing her in for landing about 100 feet out and 300 feet up and all of a sudden I see it just start to speed up radically and fly away from where I am directing it. I can not control it at all!. I then hear "Atti Mode", but I still have green GPS connected, then I hear Max Flight altitude reached, but I am set at 400 feet and my altitude reads 327 feet, then I hear low battery warning, but my battery is at 48%, good battery, all cells fine before, during and after flight. After this it starts to just flip in the air back and forth while I let go of RC it continues doing this, it even made a completed 360 upside down, and start to fall, I quickly hit RTH, nothing, so I then toggle controls to get it to stop and by God's grace I get it to stabilize, I bring her down and it is not responding well, I had cancelled RTH and finally get her to come back and land!! My heart was in my throat!, Sorry for babbling, but I am a darn good pilot and experienced, never had a issue till this, flown in this area hundreds of times, I am shocked!!! here's my dat file, I don't know how to read it, Can you all help? Thank you for you time!, Brent Wont let me upload - Fly Date 4356.Dat, say not file extension, now what?

Can anyone help me figure out what went wacko with my P3P? I have 223 hours flying,1,876.000 feet and am a good pilot. Never crashed(Thank God!) No need to asked if I did all the pre-flight mumbo jumbo!, did all and had full GPS and freshly fully charged batteries. Flew smoothly as always, never had a issue till today on my 3rd battery, towards the end, with 50% battery bringing her in for landing about 100 feet out and 300 feet up and all of a sudden I see it just start to speed up radically and fly away from where I am directing it. I can not control it at all!. I then hear "Atti Mode", but I still have green GPS connected, then I hear Max Flight altitude reached, but I am set at 400 feet and my altitude reads 327 feet, then I hear low battery warning, but my battery is at 48%, good battery, all cells fine before, during and after flight. After this it starts to just flip in the air back and forth while I let go of RC it continues doing this, it even made a completed 360 upside down, and start to fall, I quickly hit RTH, nothing, so I then toggle controls to get it to stop and by God's grace I get it to stabilize, I bring her down and it is not responding well, I had cancelled RTH and finally get her to come back and land!! My heart was in my throat!, Sorry for babbling, but I am a darn good pilot and experienced, never had a issue till this, flown in this area hundreds of times, I am shocked!!! here's my dat file, I don't know how to read it, Can you all help? Thank you for you time!, Brent Wont let me upload - Fly Date 4356.Dat, say not file extension, now what?

Anyone one help me read this
Anyone help me? NOT SURE WHICH LOG THE ABOVE THREAD ISSUES HAPPENED ON, IT WAS BATTERY #3

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2016-02-27_[12-02-08].txt
    826.4 KB · Views: 301
  • DJIFlightRecord_2016-02-27_[12-15-58].txt
    759.6 KB · Views: 246
  • DJIFlightRecord_2016-02-27_[12-28-25].txt
    723.2 KB · Views: 356
  • DJIFlightRecord_2016-02-27_[17-33-30].txt
    7 KB · Views: 244

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.