Professional drone used in music video-WOW

Reaction score
I got this from qz.com … The 17 best drone videos that gave a whole new perspective to 2014.
OK Go –I Won’t Let You Down – Official Video
The indie rock band OK Go combined Honda unicycles, umbrella-twirling schoolgirls, and Busby Berkeley-style dance movies—and captured the entire spectacle on a drone camera that starts in close, inside a building, and ends the video by zooming thousands of feet into the air.
The cinematographic qualities, the planning, the execution just blows me away !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ZB_rGFyeU
Note: select ‘Go behind the scenes’ to see some details. The initial sequence has the drone mounted on some sort of dolly - then released for flying. Most interesting.

The cinematographic qualities, the planning, the execution just blows me away !!

Wow - that's an understatement. Incredible timing, precision and lots of patience!

Thanks for posting.

I got this from qz.com … The 17 best drone videos that gave a whole new perspective to 2014.
OK Go –I Won’t Let You Down – Official Video
The indie rock band OK Go combined Honda unicycles, umbrella-twirling schoolgirls, and Busby Berkeley-style dance movies—and captured the entire spectacle on a drone camera that starts in close, inside a building, and ends the video by zooming thousands of feet into the air.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ZB_rGFyeU
Note: select ‘Go behind the scenes’ to see some details. The initial sequence has the drone mounted on some sort of dolly - then released for flying. Most interesting.
Wow what!? The drone work our the ground work. There is nothing wow about the drone work. Just a drone hovering above...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20