Processing video to share and post FB or youtube

Reaction score
I have gotten plenty of help on this forum in helping me get set up and get to flying and I appreciate all the help, Now I am faced with getting my videos down to where I can email and share with friends and post them on FB and you tube. What does every one else use to get the large files down to be able to share?
Even pics are too big to email or send as a pic message to a phone.

I have done two videos and have had to upload them to YouTube. It's taking over an hour to upload and publish. Then is takes about 8 hours before you are able to search it with the tags you give it. I can look at mine as soon as they are published because they send me a link via text. I use that link to send to my brothers so they can see what I've done.
I tried on Facebook but it will not take it because I add music from my iTunes library. I also am not able to email them because they are too long plus I have no idea on how to compress the video and sent it out. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What program do you use to condense it to be able to upload to youtube?
I just use windows movie maker. It came with my Dell laptop. Good enough for me. I just want to put a couple of videos together so I can share with my family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl