Problems with litchi app

Reaction score
Hi guys, my English is bad, sorry about that.

Anyway, bought my self Phantom 3 standard few days ago.

Installed DJI Go, but it crashes all the time, most of the time it's freezing on startup.

Now I got Lichi app, works better, but sometimes I get pretty much lag on the video feed (10-20 sec lag).

Mobile device is Samsung Galaxy note 3, N9005, with 3gb of ram. Android 5.1

Also noticed that some of the options in the settings of the litchi app are not there at all.
f87926ddb875a1588acb50a575a35f2f.jpg

Reactions: Mxh666
I found that if you have both Litchi & DJI Go installed on the same Samsung device, it does cause problemswith teh 2 apps.

I deleted DJI Go and Litchi works fine. Then I purchased another Samsung and only installed DJI Go.

I hope this helps.

PS: Your English is fine.

Hi guys, my English is bad, sorry about that.

Anyway, bought my self Phantom 3 standard few days ago.

Installed DJI Go, but it crashes all the time, most of the time it's freezing on startup.

Now I got Lichi app, works better, but sometimes I get pretty much lag on the video feed (10-20 sec lag).

Mobile device is Samsung Galaxy note 3, N9005, with 3gb of ram. Android 5.1

Also noticed that some of the options in the settings of the litchi app are not there at all.
f87926ddb875a1588acb50a575a35f2f.jpg
I found that if you have both Litchi & DJI Go installed on the same Samsung device, it does cause problemswith teh 2 apps.

I deleted DJI Go and Litchi works fine. Then I purchased another Samsung and only installed DJI Go.

I hope this helps.

20170622_151558.jpg
hi lots gets done on my tablet ,multiple apps and set up with go go4 and litchi,but is a newer device,not sure why litchi not fully load ,,could delete dji and see if works,mayby device not process enough ,any other device you can try,not sure about lag,you would have to play with cam settings and transmission channels

Reactions: Mark The Droner
View attachment 88396 hi lots gets done on my tablet ,multiple apps and set up with go go4 and litchi,but is a newer device,not sure why litchi not fully load ,,could delete dji and see if works,mayby device not process enough ,any other device you can try,not sure about lag,you would have to play with cam settings and transmission channels
As you can see at the screenshot, I don't have options for changing channels and prewiev quality. I have seen tutorials with the same drone, they have more options in the setup menu.

I hope this helps.

I always kill DJI Go before flight, but I have been told that you need Go app for master settings. So Litchi can use those settings.

Another thing I noticed is that when battery level is low, litchi only gives you audio warning, but never engages RTH, even if the battery is at critical level.

I always kill DJI Go before flight, but I have been told that you need Go app for master settings. So Litchi can use those settings.

Another thing I noticed is that when battery level is low, litchi only gives you audio warning, but never engages RTH, even if the battery is at critical level.
AC will autoland at critical level (not RTH) and will do so even if signal connection is lost. It is controlled by AC firmware. Flying with litchi will not modify this behaviour, assuming there is no SDK issue as was the case in an earlier firmware release for the P3 standard.

Hello sanel_net and welcome to the forum and to the hobby of R/C flight.

Your English is very good.

My biggest suspect is that your mobile device isn't up to the task of processing the needs of the Ap and options are limited in order to try and enhance the processing as much as possible.

Can you try a more current mobile device (borrow from a friend etc)? Since you stated DJI Go had lagging and shutdown issues it leads me to think it's the device specifically.

Hello sanel_net and welcome to the forum and to the hobby of R/C flight.

Your English is very good.

My biggest suspect is that your mobile device isn't up to the task of processing the needs of the Ap and options are limited in order to try and enhance the processing as much as possible.

Can you try a more current mobile device (borrow from a friend etc)? Since you stated DJI Go had lagging and shutdown issues it leads me to think it's the device specifically.
Thanks, I will try to do that, soon as the bloody rain stops, it's raining for days now.

As you can see at the screenshot, I don't have options for changing channels and prewiev quality. I have seen tutorials with the same drone, they have more options in the setup menu.
Transmission channels in djigo app that why pay to set up with dji and then fly litchi,but still think your device causing some issues

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik