Problems with lights off and

Reaction score
hello excuse my English automatic translator.
I have a problem with the PHANTOM, I have always calibrate and red and orange lights.
when I try to take off slowly making it sometimes tends to tip to one side.
lights which are good it should turn when you fly?
Thanks in

When your Phantom is working correctly you will have a repeating green flash (GPS mode) or a repeating orange flash (ATTI mode).

Alternating red/orange or repeating patterns indicate a problem with the Naza. Try an advanced calibration with the Naza Assistant software. If that doesn't work you may have to take more drastic action.

red orange lights is not good as stated above.

also - it is a known issue that if you try to take off too slowly, it will flip the Phantom.

If you place your phantom near steel/iron, the compass error will blink like that. Try moving it to another location and see if that helps. (Even while powered on.)

My mate just encountered the same problem when taking off from a bridge with steel cables. (He just took off in atti mode and the phantom was fine once it got away from the bridge.)

Capodrone said:
auck said:
also - it is a known issue that if you try to take off too slowly, it will flip the Phantom.

Did not know this, I thought my unit is failing....

I think in the video, it tells you to push the throttle to 50% when taking off and once it gets up ease up on the throttle to level it out. Try that.

As mentioned previously, you can't take off slowly. Additionally, if you hook up a HERO3 and try to take off slowly the Phantom will drag across the ground.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik