Problems with Heli Pal

Reaction score
I recently ordered a FPV all in one combo deluxe from Heli Pal, and cannot get a clear picture on the monitor I get a lot of static, I contacted the folks at Heli Pal and they asked if it was the transmitter or the monitor, I told them I didn't know because when I touched the antennas the monitor cleared up, But did not last, if I moved away from the transmitter it become very static with lines.

I'm wondering has any else bought this FPV system and are you or have you had any success or failures?

Thanks for all your help

Joe

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :shock:
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :shock:
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :shock:
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :shock:
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :shock:
:idea: :idea: :idea: :shock:
:idea: :idea: :shock:
:idea: :shock:
:shock: eat their souls
:idea: :shock:
:idea: :idea: :shock:
:idea: :idea: :idea: :shock:
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :shock:
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :shock:
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :shock:
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :shock:

i bought the easy all in one, there was no static when it was within about 100m,but you were lucky to get a reply from them.

they sent me the wrong charger in the kit i ordered and i had to modify the adapter to make it fit (just a white molex connector i had to cut excess plastic off of) then it took 10 hours to charge the monitor. there reply, well at least it is charging thats all that matters.

I then asked for a ch list for the monitor since it did not come with one and still have not heard back from them.

thats my rant for the day lol

Hello Joeg1937

I also bought the Deluxe FPV kit from Helipal and found that reception was very poor even in a few meter from the transmitter.

I ordered a clover leaf set antennas from them since at such a close distance, it should be a problem of blind spots radiation that is common with standard whip antenna. As a second antenna for my Boscam monitor, I also ordered an helicoidal antenna from FPVLR.com so I could get at least 500m of decent video on this settings.

http://www.helipal.com/boscam-5-8ghz-cl ... tenna.html
http://fpvlr.com/shop/index.php?route=p ... duct_id=59

Since I didn't receive them yet, I cannot really comment on the quality of both products.

Maher

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj