Problems while flying

Reaction score
I have two problems when I fly my DJI Phantom 3 Standard:

1) A message , every time , says to me "strong interference detected. Be careful when flying long distances". I don't understand why...
e1856d60f3e7d289bc8dfef3af348196.jpg

2) I can't fly over 300metres because the RC losts signal and because it hasn't signal...
8341afab4877cc1f21fd24869b90e832.jpg

Can anyone help me? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I get the first message usually around home, probably wifi stuff from houses around. I don't get the message down the beach. As for the second one, NFI!

I get the first message usually around home, probably wifi stuff from houses around. I don't get the message down the beach. As for the second one, NFI!

Maybe my second question is when there are obstacles between me (so the RC) and the aircraft?[emoji848]

my second question is when there are obstacles between me (so the RC) and the aircraft?
You should not attempt to fly when there are obstacles between the RC and the aircraft -- if that's what you're asking. The signal will disconnect.

Anything (trees, building, etc.) between the RC and AC can cause a degradation in signal resulting in lower range. Isn't the S still on wifi? If so, how much farther than 300 m can you usually go?

Anything (trees, building, etc.) between the RC and AC can cause a degradation in signal resulting in lower range. Isn't the S still on wifi? If so, how much farther than 300 m can you usually go?

What to do mean with "Isn't the signal still on wifi?"

Richard R I believe is referring to the frequency in which the "S" (Phantom 3 Standard) controller is communicating with the aircraft.

You posted a Phantom 3 Standard question in the Phantom 3 Pro/Advanced section.

Reactions: tcope
Richard R I believe is referring to the frequency in which the "S" (Phantom 3 Standard) controller is communicating with the aircraft
That would certainly be correct but it was not really correct the way it was posted.

They use the same frequency's but the Phantom 3 Adv/Pro do not use WiFi. Big difference.

Since they use the same frequency range, they can interfere.

I have two problems when I fly my DJI Phantom 3 Standard:

1) A message , every time , says to me "strong interference detected. Be careful when flying long distances". I don't understand why...
e1856d60f3e7d289bc8dfef3af348196.jpg

2) I can't fly over 300metres because the RC losts signal and because it hasn't signal...
8341afab4877cc1f21fd24869b90e832.jpg

Can anyone help me? Thanks

Some good tips for you here in the Pro/Adv forum. I hope you work it out.
I suggest you also post your issue in the P3S forum where you'll find more readers familiar with your model. Cheers!

That would certainly be correct but it was not really correct the way it was posted.

They use the same frequency's but the Phantom 3 Adv/Pro do not use WiFi. Big difference.

Since they use the same frequency range, they can interfere.

My post was not a technical one. The post was only done since nobody had responded for a few hours. I was merely making an effort to clarify what Richard R was saying. I made the post with the caveat that i "believe" this is what he was trying to say.

I would maybe have compared the two different frequency spreads the Phantom 3 Standard has versus the Phantom 3 Professional instead of just referring to it as, "WIFI."

My post was not a technical one. The post was only done since nobody had responded for a few hours. I was merely making an effort to clarify what Richard R was saying. I made the post with the caveat that i "believe" this is what he was trying to say.
Understood. I think your post was 100% correct (reason why I mentioned this). I just think the post you were responding to was perhaps stating that the Pro/Adv _was_ actually controlled via wifi. I replied to your post as I thought it was more accurate and on point (plus, I've had _WAY_ too much tea/caffeine this morning).

Reactions: V tail

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20