Problems getting 2.5ghz DJI Datalink to work.

Reaction score
I have a phantom 2, it is the vision just without the camera. I used it for flying only no video. Later I put my GoPro 1 under and thought wow nice. Then I saw the price for the DJI Data Link went down 21% so I figured why not. I watched videos online and the installation manual. All appeared pretty straight forward. I downloaded the Ground Station App on a Ipad mini. I then hooked up all the hardware and had all the correct color lights. If I am not mistaken the 2.4ghz unit air station plugs into the port on one of the legs. That should transmit via 2.4 to the ground unit that then uses the BTU to connect via Bluetooth to the Ipad correct? I enable Bluetooth on the Ipad and it just continues to scan for devices but never picks up the Phantom. What am I missing the drivers? If so how do I get them and how do I install them in the Ipad. I tried using my home computer on windows with the setup and cannot connect. With the bcu unit on. Would it connect if USB direct into computer. Well some savvy tech person please give some help if you can. I want to get this up in the air. Thanks in advance. Joe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic