Problems calibrating to PT2

Reaction score
So I was able to sync the new RC to the RC app/software no Problem Did the calibration dance, all good. Then I closed that and opened the PT2 software Went under 'basic' and under that the RC tab to calibrate. When I pushed 'start' to begin the calibration I noticed the little arrows went from green to red and I could not calibrate the sticks. It was like it wasn't seeing the RC (upgraded model) and yes, i clicked the upgraded box. The cable is fine as I was able to calibrate to the RC Is it possible that I first have hook up the Phantom and do adjustments on it then come back and calibrate the RC? What am I doing wrong?

I think one has to be OCD to be into this hobby right? Up at 0500 The RC when plugged in and operating with the RC APP is the way thats supposed to calibrate. When the Phantom is plugged into the PC and operating, you turn on the RC and it then gets calibrated again (remotely...DUH) to the bird. All Good back to normal. First flight later After the DJI announcement at 1630

promocop said:
I think one has to be OCD to be into this hobby right?
Yes... unless you want to be another flyaway statistic :D

promocop said:
I think one has to be OCD to be into this hobby right? Up at 0500 The RC when plugged in and operating with the RC APP is the way thats supposed to calibrate. When the Phantom is plugged into the PC and operating, you turn on the RC and it then gets calibrated again (remotely...DUH) to the bird. All Good back to normal. First flight later After the DJI announcement at 1630

With the RC assistant you can calibrate the Controller sticks directly but that is generally not needed unless you've changed some hardware.

With the Phantom assistant you calibrate the Phantom internal controller in accordance to the signal it's receiving from the RC and you do not remotely calibrate the RC sticks like you've assumed.

Two different calibrations whereof the latter is the more relevant.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.