problems after update

Isn

Reaction score
so jus did the update. Now I am getting no signal on the app screen and the SD card is full message. Help !!!!

I had the problem as well....i restarted everything several times....then it asked me to install the update again (the number was the same) but it only took a fraction of the time. Seems to work now....just got back in from flying it. Not really sure what happened, but i was having MAJOR problems as well....Like i said, i probably restarted everything 8-10 times, switched from my phone to ipad...finally got another update install message, one more restart, then seems to work fine.

I don't think you have to...should all update at the same time, if i understand correctly.

Click the update button on the front page of the DJI GO app.

okay thats all done
still no signal and it says the card is full?

try formatting the card

Try deleteing and reinstall DJI GO

Think I'm gonna skip this update for awhile. Seems like a ton of issues.

What issues with the software itself?
As for the other issues, I would rather find out that my equipment has issues in my living room than have it fail with Quad a mile out and 350 ft up

So the red led under the drone is red. Does that mean the rc needs to be linked?

Which red light?

there is a red led under the drone it is red
but i can't find the link button on the drone

so I'm trying to link the RC. the led under the drone is the button that you press and follow the linking instructions. still trying

Someone in this forum had to do it 6 times to get it linked [emoji19] Keep trying if it fails...

FYI, I ran into this "no signal" issue today while updating my P3S. I ended up reinstalling the DJI GO app, restarting it a few times, and then it eventually prompted me to install the firmware again. After doing that, all was well.

FYI, I ran into this "no signal" issue today while updating my P3S. I ended up reinstalling the DJI GO app, restarting it a few times, and then it eventually prompted me to install the firmware again. After doing that, all was well.

That is what i had to do. I never reinstalled the GO app...just restarted several times and got the 2nd prompt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers