Problem with LED Lights: front solid red, back green slowly

Oh man,,,,, this is going to be a long few months............

RTFM!
responses like this are discouraging to newbies like myself to the group. I've read and reread the manual, help guide, I highlight mark-up and watch videos multiple times and still learning. I ALSO read current and past posts on this discussion page to have a better understanding of what I am getting into. Thanks to all that post with helpful pointers and direction with the purpose of bettering their fellow hobbyists so that we may become as "great" as those that are not as constructive.

How can I delete thread?
I am sorry.
Don't worry. Dumb questions are fine :) I would rather ask a question and get flamed then to lose an expensive quad because I was oblivious. I would rather you ask a question then to hurt yourself or someone else. And don't worry, there are others like yourself, readers who just lurk and only realise after the pin has dropped.

And yes, DJI does not supply the P3 with a manual. You will need to go online and download the latest. This is because the firmware/software is ever changing.

Tough love - I get it bro. With all the ever changing minutia of detail scattered about it's quite understandable that one critical piece would slip through the cracks (read the posts). Starting out it's like taking a sip from a fire hydrant.

Anyway I'm good. I'll continue to get flamed until I get this rascal figured out - I can't afford not to. Thanks for the encouragement and reply. I look forward to offering the same when I get on the side of this.

Reactions: bbfpv

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr