Problem with go pilot app.. Tried HTC ONE M7 / Nexus 7 (2012) & Galaxy 3

Reaction score
Problem with DJI GO app.. Tried HTC ONE M7 / Nexus 7 (2012) / & Galaxy 3
Go app allows me to enter all info, email, user name etc.. but then locks up on final step when I click Save.
All 3 devices, same thing.

When I first plugged in the HTC ONE m7 It took me directly to camera live screen and I got 4 red messages that I needed to Update Remote etc.. So I updated a couple of the items on the list.
(I had NOT done the update to P3P with SD card up to this point, nor had I signed up for DJI GO app)

Later it prompts me to sign up for Phantom GO APP.. but it freezes on final step. I tried unplugging and re plugging cord (as others suggested in other posts) I tried reloading Go app.. tried it unplugged from remote directly at DJI create account option.. I tried about a dozen times, disconnecting cord, using wifi and tried using data, even updated my rom on HTC ONE M7 to newest version (Later I read this may gave been a mistake?)
same result on All 3 devices mentioned above. It freezes on final step of DJI GO APP registration.

Later I tried to do an update to the DJI remote, using a memory stick but it would not update? Is it possible the remote has newest system already? how do you check?

Thanks for any help

Last edited:
It's possible the radio controller is already updated. And if not, you can likely update the RC right from the Go App.
All firmware and Go app versions are listed under About in the App.

RedHotPoker

Well it turns out I had already registered previously a few months ago when I first tried downloading the app on my phone to test compatibility. So The HTC ONE M7 is working great! but I ordered a Nexus 7 (2013) ($119 new at Groupon) for a larger screen which I will tether.

Using my iPad Air 2 Cellular, large bright screen, with all parameter functionality shown. It's been a pleasure, and a real blessing... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic