Problem with connection aircraft with RC

Reaction score
Hello,

I got question. Is anybody from here got any problems with connection aircraft and RC on the newest firmware..? Almoust every day I got this problem.... Is IT normal???

I've not had any such problem with mine, and my firmware is current. Have you tried changing locations before you power up? Could be RF interference...

Have you always had this problem, or did it just arise? The first P4P I bought had a faulty RC that would disconnect at around 60 - 80 meters every flight. It wasn't a firmware issue, as far as I could tell. I returned it to the seller on Amazon within a week or two and got a new replacement that has worked as expected.

Is your issue with range, or connectivity in general?

Hello,

I got question. Is anybody from here got any problems with connection aircraft and RC on the newest firmware..? Almoust every day I got this problem.... Is IT normal???
Try another usb cord,,,

I try two USB cables and nothing is better. Today is another time when Phantom didnt start. I power RC, power aircraft, tap the screen go fly,and nothing! I even cant see view from my camera! I buy this Phantom 2weekes ago (new from shop) and fly only two times! When IT fly, it fly good but it to often making me this not funny thing. Today I want to make a video in the city which is 400km from my town and cannot do this becous Phantom didnt Start!

I try two USB cables and nothing is better. Today is another time when Phantom didnt start. I power RC, power aircraft, tap the screen go fly,and nothing! I even cant see view from my camera! I buy this Phantom 2weekes ago (new from shop) and fly only two times! When IT fly, it fly good but it to often making me this not funny thing. Today I want to make a video in the city which is 400km from my town and cannot do this becous Phantom didnt Start!
Wow,,,don't want to say this but take back to shop and exchange it,,,,,,

But is it the connection from transmitter to drone or is it just the picture to the phone/pad you are not getting. I have similar problems but that is just my Honor 8 phone that is causing it. If I connect any other phone/pad it works fine.

Wow,,,don't want to say this but take back to shop and exchange it,,,,,,
Yeh I presume he not getting past home screen when he press tap and fly,,,,there's a connection there or this not happen,,,,could try reinstall app :)..if not work,,,,back to shop

I got the answer from DJI. They write me :

"Hello, i am sorry , your Galaxy TAB 2S is not supported, you can only use this devices on them
Phantom 4 Pro:

iOS:iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular.
This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
Android:Samsung S7 edge, Samsung S7, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Samsung tabs 705c, Ascend Mate 9, Ascend Mate 7, Huawei Honor 8, Huawei P8 Max, Vivo X7, Xiaomi 5, MI 3, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, LG V20, Sony Xperia Z3, Smartisan

If the use of the devices above had no success, you have to send the copter in."

Is here anybody who fly's with Samsung GALAXY TAB S2 ?! With this tab I was flying almoust one year Phantom 3PRO and nothing was happend bad, with Phantom 4pro sometimes it works, sometimes not, so is it really fault THIS TABLET ??

DOES ANYBODY FLY WITH GALAXY TAB S2 ??

Attachments

• IMG_20170514_141503.jpg
    IMG_20170514_141503.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_20170514_141457.jpg
    IMG_20170514_141457.jpg
    606.2 KB · Views: 271
I got the answer from DJI. They write me :

"Hello, i am sorry , your Galaxy TAB 2S is not supported, you can only use this devices on them
Phantom 4 Pro:

iOS:iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular.
This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
Android:Samsung S7 edge, Samsung S7, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Samsung tabs 705c, Ascend Mate 9, Ascend Mate 7, Huawei Honor 8, Huawei P8 Max, Vivo X7, Xiaomi 5, MI 3, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, LG V20, Sony Xperia Z3, Smartisan

If the use of the devices above had no success, you have to send the copter in."

Is here anybody who fly's with Samsung GALAXY TAB S2 ?! With this tab I was flying almoust one year Phantom 3PRO and nothing was happend bad, with Phantom 4pro sometimes it works, sometimes not, so is it really fault THIS TABLET ??

DOES ANYBODY FLY WITH GALAXY TAB S2 ??
HI have heard Galaxy tablets not the best because they are android device,,bit slow ,,,that why they recommend apple device because it more clever and faster,,,,,,but I with you I use Samsung Galaxy tablets ,,,,my new 10/1 tablet works fine,,(tab A6 ),,,,I would use apple but to expensive here,,(nz)

HI have heard Galaxy tablets not the best because they are android device,,bit slow ,,,that why they recommend apple device because it more clever and faster,,,,,,but I with you I use Samsung Galaxy tablets ,,,,my new 10/1 tablet works fine,,(tab A6 ),,,,I would use apple but to expensive here,,(nz)
1494967691277-1650749084.jpg
this my other tablet 8" looks like yours,,works fine aswell

Yes but look what they said :" Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Samsung tabs 705c" -- THIS THING'S are the same or worse than My Galaxy TAB S2...

Yes but look what they said : Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Samsung tabs 705c" -- THIS THING'S are the same or worse than My Galaxy TAB S2...
Yeh I know mine not even on list,,,pretty weird how it not connecting especially since you got go fly on screen ay,,,,not sure ,,,it should conect at this stage,,,,shop close I would show them and ask for another drone to try,,,,,,best of luck sorting ,,,,:)

yeh I would like go to shop and show them what is wrong but it is not always (not every single time!) One day it goes wrong 3 times, next day it works perfect !

yeh I would like go to shop and show them what is wrong but it is not always (not every single time!) One day it goes wrong 3 times, next day it works perfect !
Just nother idea delete and reinstall app,,might clear that bug out

Just nother idea delete and reinstall app,,might clear that bug out
Trying this, like that I refresh software on Phantom via DJI Assistant 2 too - nothing happend better.
I try even manual calibration RC with Aircraft and nothing...

Trying this, like that I refresh software on Phantom via DJI Assistant 2 too - nothing happend better.
I try even manual calibration RC with Aircraft and nothing...
Wow it does seem you have some kind of connection issue,,,not think it your device cause it won't go from day one if device was not compatible,,,have you tried start with SD card out,,does that help it conect,,,or still same,,,,,,could try airplane mode when starting to stop any other apps playing with it,,,,

Borrow someone's IPhone, they work really well with DJI GO, if that solves the issue, you know you need another screen.

Today's fly without any problems almoust. The first start app and nothing, another start app and no problem. Fly was Perfect... I dont understand that...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj