Problem with app crash on my samsung s7 edge

Reaction score
Hi guys i have problem with app crash with my samsung s7 edge.I have phantom 4 and when i want to fly everything seems good and after few minutes off flying my phone restart.How to solve this
Thx

Seems like android based phones are getting mixed results. I only had one app crash with my Samsung On5 but it was one too many. Now flying with an iPad mini4

My S7 and TabS stopped working correctly after the last round of GoApp updates.
Ended up losing a Mavic into the ocean as a direct result and replaced the phone and tablet with an iPad.
I am refusing any further updates now and will stay on my current setup as long as I can.

My Galaxy Tab A 9.7" was hit and miss. If I cleaned out the video cache and powered up the bird first and then the RC the tablet would sometimes work. If it didn't work I had to cycle power to the tablet and RC. It was a genuine PIA, which is unfortunate as I really like that tablet. Frustrated, I picked up an iPad 2 mini (retina), and I never looked back. The iPad connects every time, never a problem.

I've had nothing but problems with android. That DJI products grace the shelves of apple stores suggest that GO app is apple native, which is bad news for android users..

Hopefully you'll have better luck with android than I did.

Cheers

Same here. I flew with a galaxy note 3 and even though it didn't ever crash completely, I had many close calls as well as the green and purple lines on the video feed. I went to a
Tab A and just like you guys it wouldn't connect. I did the Tab A about two days and finally
Caved in and bought a iPad Air 2. Man what a pleasure that has been. Once again I'm confident flying. I use to blame it on the app but now I know better.

Hi guys i have problem with app crash with my samsung s7 edge.I have phantom 4 and when i want to fly everything seems good and after few minutes off flying my phone restart.How to solve this
Thx
When that happens remember the controls still work, you just have no video feed. You can fly back line of sight if you have it. RTH also works if you are in range. This is an Android problem. I had to switch to iPhone because of this exact same issue. Would happen to me constantly. Switched to apple, not one single problem ever. Look at your box, most likely it will NOT say made for Android. It says made for iPhone Ipad. They will never admit it, but it's not made for Android.

Paul

I struggled with this for weeks. Finally switched to iPhone. No problem whatsoever now for over a month. Look at the box. Says nothing about android. Only apple products.

Paul

I don't know if I've every had an app restart any Android phone I've ever owed. On my S7 Edge the app itself does crash often but the phone does not restart. When it crashes I clear the app out of memory and start it up again. You may try clearing the apps cache, deleting it and then reinstalling the app. You would be installing the latest version.

My S7 and TabS stopped working correctly after the last round of GoApp updates.
Ended up losing a Mavic into the ocean as a direct result and replaced the phone and tablet with an iPad.
I am refusing any further updates now and will stay on my current setup as long as I can.

If the app crashes you only need to clear the app and restart it. The app does not have any direct control over the DJI drone.

Reactions: fredorion

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj