Problem verifying telephone number with DJI for Geo System Unlocking?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Anyone else having issues trying to verify a phone number for the advanced unlocking ?

The DJI system keeps sending me back to the map page when enter my cell number and try to proceed. Tried in several browsers, different phone number formats, not even an error message. Endless loop.

I opened a ticket with DJI. Just wondering if I'm alone or maybe there's just a bug with my region (Switzerland). Thanks.

Hi Ted,

I'm having the very same problem and I'm in the USA. I've noticed a few glitches on that page the last few times I tried and it even logged me out mid-session. My guess is they are working on the website at the moment, I just wish their customer support would admit to this and give us some hope that they're working on it. But right now, I see little light at the end of the tunnel!!
PLEASE email me at [email protected] if you get a response from the ticket, I would LOVE to know what they say.
Thank you so much!!

Regards,

Karl

KARL, I got this response 2 days later (still open):

Support5.Europe (DJI)
Jan 25, 21:11

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience. DJI has been working a fix to this issue. We thank you for your patience.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ted,

Thank you thank you thank you!! You've just reinstated my sanity, I guess I'll just be patient and wait, but it's tough! :)
You're a Swlegend, yes a Swiss-Legend!

Thank you!

Karl

They were working on the interface today and it their page was down for a little while.

I tried again and this time the telephone verification worked, and I could unlock an airport zone that's in my region.

unlocking_system_DJI_OK_20160127.png

Is this this system still working ?
This is an old application, it's better to create a new thread to ask for the latest update. From what I remember, when you're connected to the internet, you should be able to use the DJI Go app to unlock Authorization Zones on-site when you take off or fly into one. Sometimes, because of the bad signal, some phone numbers cannot receive the message and pass the phone verification. In cases like this one, it is always good to have an additional phone number, you can get one for free from https://quackr.io and use it any moment.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie