Problem updating Controller 3.20

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have just purchased the Pro 3 and I was going through the update process to
Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.3.20 I added the bin file to my micro usb card and plugged it into the controller with a card reader, I turned on the controller and the light went red but did nothing after a very long time, I turned off the controller and removed the usb reader. I turned on the controller and drone and it would not link, I had to uninstall the app and re install before it would work. I looked in the app and noticed that the in the "about" screen the following was displayed.
App 2.3.0
next one was 1.3.20
next one 1.9.1+

does this mean the controller was already 3.20 and thats why it did nothing
BTW I tried to update the controller first.

Last edited:
Hi all,
I have just purchased the Pro 3 and I was going through the update process to
Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.3.20 I added the bin file to my micro usb card and plugged it into the controller with a card reader, I turned on the controller and the light went red but did nothing after a very long time, I turned off the controller and removed the usb reader. I turned on the controller and drone and it would not link, I had to uninstall the app and re install before it would work. I looked in the app and noticed that the in the "about" screen the following was displayed.
App 2.3.0
next one was 1.3.20
next one 1.9.1+

does this mean the controller was already 3.20 and thats why it did nothing
BTW I tried to update the controller first.

You must update the quadcopter first with the firmware. The controller is updated through the DJI GO app.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj