Problem getting Repaired Phantom 3 Pro back from Repair

Reaction score
Warning! I dropped my Phantom 3 Pro off at the DJI Repair Centre in Burwood Melbourne in mid Sept 2017. They sent me an email saying that it was repaired together with an Invoice which included a freight charge to send it back to me. I paid the Invoice and have never received my Phantom 3 Pro. I have sent numerous emails asking for details of the freight method - never received a reply. It is now December 2017 and I am getting the feeling that my Phantom 3 Pro has been lost/stolen. I would definitely NOT recommend using the DJI Repair Centre in Burwood Melbourne.

Warning! I dropped my Phantom 3 Pro off at the DJI Repair Centre in Burwood Melbourne in mid Sept 2017. They sent me an email saying that it was repaired together with an Invoice which included a freight charge to send it back to me. I paid the Invoice and have never received my Phantom 3 Pro. I have sent numerous emails asking for details of the freight method - never received a reply. It is now December 2017 and I am getting the feeling that my Phantom 3 Pro has been lost/stolen. I would definitely NOT recommend using the DJI Repair Centre in Burwood Melbourne.
I would suggest posting on the DJI site as well. Their moderators are DJI employees and may be able to help.

Thanks for your reply - do you mean the DJI.COM web site? If so I tried to post something in their forum after registering and it would not allow me to post anything. Does anyone know how to contact the staff at the Burwood Melbourne repair centre other than by email because they do not respond to emails.

You should be able to search the repair number from the invoice on the DJI website and get details, mine showed a tracking number for TNT (overnight return delivery to Sydney).

I have a phone number for the facility, not on
me though. Will be a week or so until I get my hands on it.

Thanks for your reply - do you mean the DJI.COM web site? If so I tried to post something in their forum after registering and it would not allow me to post anything. Does anyone know how to contact the staff at the Burwood Melbourne repair centre other than by email because they do not respond to emails.
There was a fairly extensive thread on the DJI Forum regarding Burwood Melbourne service center. The admins there were able to escalate. There also appears to be a chat option somewhere but I did not see it. Is there a case number or something you can input here at the DJI repair page? DJI Repair Service Center

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj