Problem getting my new Galazy tab e to connect with my Phantom 4

Reaction score
I'm a brand new user and am having problems getting the DJI Go 4 app to install correctly. it takes me to the settings menu where I believe it is looking for the drone signal to connect to. There is no such Wi Fi connection available. Out of frustration I left it setting for a while powered up and when I came back to it the app had magically connected. I quickly ran outside and did my first test flight thinking everything was OK. Unfortunately not so. When I try to start the app again it goes to the setting menu and locks there looking for the connection that is not there. I cleared the cache but still no luck. Does any one have a suggestion?

OK so for whatever this is worth I just re-installed the app for the 5th time and it now seems to be working normally.

Hey Crazy -- just to let you know, that I've had trouble from the start (one month) getting my Tab E to connect. Then awful broken up video when I do manage it. Meanwhile my iPhone 6s works perfectly. I just thought maybe the Tab E processor or something wasn't up to the task, but I did see the device on this forum's "approved" list. So now I'll re-install the the app 5 times and see how this stubborn Android does. Would love the larger screen. I'll try to remember to add my results here.

Uninstalling/reinstalling DJI GO 4 5 times (really, I counted - and logged it in each time) seems to have fixed connectivity. We'll see tomorrow if it helped video over distance. Looks okay inside now. You hit on something. But sure is a weird something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20