Problem connecting Phantom 3 SE 4K to wifi device

Reaction score
Thank you in advance for any help!

I have a Phantom 3 SE 4K that I haven't flown in at least a year.
I'm using DJI GO Android, last updated 9/21/2020.
The app is asking to connect on wifi via a QR code or a password.
This is the first time I recall ever needing to do that.
I've entered every code I can find on the drone that has a QR code next to it, but none will connect.

Any thoughts on what the problem is or solutions for connecting?

Also, in perhaps a related issue, the camera hard drive is not connecting to my laptop via a USB cable.
In the past I've just needed to turn on the drone and connect via USB to load the hard drive.

Thanks again!

Thank you in advance for any help!

I have a Phantom 3 SE 4K that I haven't flown in at least a year.
I'm using DJI GO Android, last updated 9/21/2020.
The app is asking to connect on wifi via a QR code or a password.
This is the first time I recall ever needing to do that.
I've entered every code I can find on the drone that has a QR code next to it, but none will connect.

Any thoughts on what the problem is or solutions for connecting?

Also, in perhaps a related issue, the camera hard drive is not connecting to my laptop via a USB cable.
In the past I've just needed to turn on the drone and connect via USB to load the hard drive.

Thanks again!
Welcome to the forum!

Have you already tried the default password 12341234 or tried resetting the Wi-Fi password to that default?

P3S /P3SE:
If you want to reset Wi-Fi, turn on the remote controller and then turn the gimbal dial to the far right, toggle the S2 switch back and forth for at least three times. You will hear a beep if it reset successfully. The default password is 12341234.

Last edited:
Reactions: brigerdrones
Welcome to the forum!

Have you already tried the default password 12341234 or tried resetting the Wi-Fi password to that default?

P3S /P3SE:
If you want to reset Wi-Fi, turn on the remote controller and then turn the gimbal dial to the far right, toggle the S2 switch back and forth for at least three times. You will hear a beep if it reset successfully. The default password is 12341234.
Thanks, Oso! I will try that. :)

I reset the Wi-Fi. Still can't connect.

I'm going to try it again later with a different device.

Thanks again for your help.

Welcome to the forum!

P3S /P3SE:

Welcome to the forum!

P3S /P3SE:
Thank_you_for_your_service_2_16_inches_web_470x.jpg

I’m in the same boat.. everything was working perfectly and one day I was ready to send it up to follow one of our rides thru the Sierra Nevadas and it asked for a wifi password. This has been since February 2023 and have tried numerous times to reset the password. Watched countless videos on YouTube and even reached out to DJI. Nothing has worked !! I hate to just get rid of a perfectly working drone that has a simple fix that I can’t figure out. Tia!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic