PROBLEM connecting mobile to dji VISION camera

Reaction score
Hello !

i received my DJI vision today and i went to try it !
But there is a problem with the connection between the camera and the range extender.
I mean, i can connect my mobile (iphone) with the range extender, but when i try to have an image or access to the SD card, it can NOT connect. Says "camera off" or something similar...
I've reseted the range extender several times but nothing... tried with other mobile , nothing. I've unpluged a few times the cable from the camera... but nothing append...
Than i realize that the light from the camera status indicator is always OFF ...
What can i do ??? can you help me please.. ?
i cant film and i cant take pictures...

Thanks a lot !
cheers

Not to be silly, but did you try the little switch on the back of the camera? It needs to be set to wifi.

yes i try it .. a few times…
i wish it was that… one side and the other.. now its all the to the right, but still no sign.
no light in any place..

vbluguitar said:
Not to be silly, but did you try the little switch on the back of the camera? It needs to be set to wifi.

Also not to be silly but is phantom powered on? The camera only gets power when Phantom is powered on, camera light will come on then.

1pirate said:
yes i try it .. a few times…
i wish it was that… one side and the other.. now its all the to the right, but still no sign.
no light in any place..

vbluguitar said:

I received my vision today too. but having the exactly the same problem as yours. Since it is always off, I do not know if it still can take pictures. Im afraid I have to return it the the seller on Monday. My whole weekend will be ruined by this problem!

one more obvious one, is the power and video jack cable firmly seated properly into the back of the camera?
i reseated mine

Did you remember to set your phone to the phantom wifi net..? If you don't you don't get a connection

Studiowise said:
one more obvious one, is the power and video jack cable firmly seated properly into the back of the camera?
i reseated mine
I reset and reinsert the plug in the back of camera many times. no luck

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl