Problem camera and gimbal [SOLVED]

Reaction score
good morning everyone is new to this forum,
I bought a phantom 3 standard used, but I have a problem, I do not receive any signal from the camera on the dji go application, the led on the gimball lights up as soon as I turn on the drone then no longer flashes, if I insert any sd card not the reads and even connecting the gimbal via USB any pc does not recognize it, you could tell me what could be the problem? if I turn on the drone the gimbal moves and makes its initialization movements, opening the rear casing of the camera I see the green led inside is on, does it exist in software for a complete diagnostics? Thanks in advance

What are the Status lights on the Remote and Phantom?

Rod

"software for a complete diagnostics?" :rolleyes:
Yes, this web sight. ;)

If your not getting a live feed, are you getting Telemetry?

Rod

What are the Status lights on the Remote and Phantom?

Rod
remote control lights all green, on the green receiver light phantom, the LEDs under the red fixed engines and the intermittent yellow

remote control lights all green, on the green receiver light phantom, the LEDs under the red fixed engines and the intermittent yellow
You have a green light by the link button on the Phantom?
Are you getting Telemetry (data, number of satellite, battery levels, sd card free space)?

Rod

yes green led, of the data the only one I can not see is the free space on the sd card and the image from the camera everything else works fine. Thank you very much for the help you are trying to give me.

Problem solved.
After invoking all the saints in heaven I came to the head of the problem.
Then Problem number 1: No Signal Image; the cause of all this after replacing the flexible gimbal cable was the "Camera encoder board" or this piece o-gs/dji-firmware-tools Difficult to find on the market in fact I bought myself on eBay at auction for 40 € a complete gimbal with flaws for luck that component worked and then I was fine.

Now the problem number 2, that is not reading the MicroSd.Ragazzi I'm going through a sieve every little solder, every transistor, nothing to do microchip apparently the problem is the integrated card reader. I have done various tests with different sd, even those Recommended, I do not feel the presence of the SD PERFECTLY WORKING ON ANY OTHER DEVICE. I'm buying a complete camera always used on eBay for 75 € that God send me good.
I feel satisfied to have found at least the problem and I hope to be of help to someone.
However I can also tell you that the Phantom 3 standard is underwater XD Saturday I ended up in a creek in a pool of 1 meter of water and it still works fine.speriamo only that lasts.
Hello to all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers