Problem activating Trackimo

Reaction score
I am having trouble activating my newly received Trackimo today. According to the instruction, we are supposedly needing to charge the unit for 12 hours the first time, however my unit's red LED changed from flashing red to solid red after just 3 hours of charging, so I assumed it is now fully charged. I then went through the process of activating it on the internet browser, but it keeps saying my unit has no cellular connection and failed activation. I have left the unit out in my backyard for 15 minutes for it to get a GPS signal, but to no success. The unit is switched on, when I pressed the power button, there are two blue LED lights flashing twice (as opposed to the instruction just the left blue LED lighting up). I am not sure what to do next? :confused: I have plugged it back to my USB adaptor for it to charge overnight and try again tomorrow morning.

The 2 blue lights mean it has both GPS and cellular connection.

I just sent mine back, because it would not track at short distances or at the 1 minute intervals I had set, it would show no tracking the whole time I was flying. Then when I started driving away from my flight location, it would start tracking at the 1 minute interval as setup. We shall see what Trackimo says.

I did use their online support email and they do reply, although they are slow to respond.

Thanks. I have left it plugged in with the USB charging cable overnight. When I tried to activate it at home, it still failed. Then I took it with me on my drive to work this morning, journey took over 20 minutes, now instead of getting both blue LED lights flashing, I only get the left blue LED light on and I can successfully activate it. Hooray. But I am not too impressed with the accuracy of location, out by several hundred meters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic