Pro+ Controller Firmware

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link or the file for the Pro+ Controller GL300E V1.4.1.0 or V1.3.6.0 firmware? I recently updated the controller to V1.4.3.0 but now have no access to any maps and the version is still stuck on V1.3.6.0. I'm looking to downgrade. Thanks.

I have GL300E_v1111.zip, GL300E_v1220.zip and GL300E_v1410.zip
or
Use DankDroneDownloader for version 1.4.1.0 :
Hi tribar can you please send me the gl300e firmware you have via wetransfer my email is [email protected]. i have tried to use the one on dankdronedownloader but its not working on my rc

Reactions: PatsFan
Does anyone have a link or the file for the Pro+ Controller GL300E V1.4.1.0 or V1.3.6.0 firmware? I recently updated the controller to V1.4.3.0 but now have no access to any maps and the version is still stuck on V1.3.6.0. I'm looking to downgrade. Thanks.
Hiiii sir..
Give me a Gl300e v1.4.1.0 firmware..
[email protected]

Proces for getting the map working on your Remote control from Phantom 4 Pro Plus
I found myself buying a not updated P4P+ and worked myself 2 days to get it back working like it should. In this steps I found a lot from a lot of website's and a lot of unhappy users.
For that I want to share my steps in having a working remote again.
Im in no way involved in any link I found or result for your proces good or bad.
Just sharing my steps in hope it can help other users:

First is to understand there are 3 update's need to be done:
  • RC Firmware update
  • GO -APP update to get the map working again
  • Drone update itself
Process Go App update for P4P+ :
  • Download the file: HiDrive
  • Password is: help100 ( It’s Safe, Tried it myself. This is the Working Go App for the P4P+ Controller )
  • When downloaded the file put this file on SD Card
  • Start RC and push the settingsbutton upper left the 3th from the left-> now youre in the Settings menu were you can go to All Application the upper right of the screen.
  • Start the Explorer by pushing it
  • From here you can search for SD card and push it
  • Find the File with the .APK file from 253MB what you put on the SD card in step one and click this.
  • Now you are updating GO - App will install and get your maps back in the App all original DJI Software.

*Little side note: This is not updating your remote itself. This is what you can do from DJI official site to 01.04.0300 Or for a good working older firmware from: cs2000/DankDroneDownloader .

Steps for RC update proces below.
Proces Find the right Firmware for Remote P4P+ :

Search for the Phantom 4 pro option for: 01.04.0100 . This version is working better then the latest version from DJII Because the latest version from DJI stopped installing at 98% and is failed working on almost every user if I can believe al the forums i have readed.

The best way is to download first there safe downloader program from: cs2000/DankDroneDownloader

And look for V01.04.0100 and download the file from there.
To get the file work on youre remote your need to rename the file to: GL300E_v_1410.bin So the remote can recognize and put this file as only file on your remote SD card and put it back in the remote.

You can do this from DJI site as well only that version is not working like it should and give a lot of issues.

Proces installing remote P4P+ update:

• Startup RC
  • Swipe down and select options button in the swipe down menu.
  • Go to back up and reset and reset all settings by Factory data Reset
  • When done restart RC and swipe down again and push Settings again.
  • Swipe down till you find Update and click
  • In this menu you can click in right upper corner the 3 dots -> Select: Local Update.
  • If the upper steps were al done right you can update the Remote Firmware.

Proces Drone update:

• Start up drone and RC
  • Connect drone by cabel to DJI Assistant for Phantom from DJI site on computer
  • Update by connecting to RC by cabel and update
  • Basicly just follow the steps like DJI provide, this is not really the dealbreaker with updating.
Good Luck.

• Love
Reactions: AussieCate
Awesome! Glad it worked! Took me couple of days to figure it all out so thatswhy I did this extended version explenation.

Cheers,

Camera is the same btw, biggest change are signal improvement RC / Drone And the props.
Props you can update yourself if you want.

Proces for getting the map working on your Remote control from Phantom 4 Pro Plus
I found myself buying a not updated P4P+ and worked myself 2 days to get it back working like it should. In this steps I found a lot from a lot of website's and a lot of unhappy users.
For that I want to share my steps in having a working remote again.
Im in no way involved in any link I found or result for your proces good or bad.
Just sharing my steps in hope it can help other users:

First is to understand there are 3 update's need to be done:
  • RC Firmware update
  • GO -APP update to get the map working again
  • Drone update itself
Process Go App update for P4P+ :
  • Download the file: HiDrive
  • Password is: help100 ( It’s Safe, Tried it myself. This is the Working Go App for the P4P+ Controller )
  • When downloaded the file put this file on SD Card
  • Start RC and push the settingsbutton upper left the 3th from the left-> now youre in the Settings menu were you can go to All Application the upper right of the screen.
  • Start the Explorer by pushing it
  • From here you can search for SD card and push it
  • Find the File with the .APK file from 253MB what you put on the SD card in step one and click this.
  • Now you are updating GO - App will install and get your maps back in the App all original DJI Software.

*Little side note: This is not updating your remote itself. This is what you can do from DJI official site to 01.04.0300 Or for a good working older firmware from: cs2000/DankDroneDownloader .

Steps for RC update proces below.
Proces Find the right Firmware for Remote P4P+ :

Search for the Phantom 4 pro option for: 01.04.0100 . This version is working better then the latest version from DJII Because the latest version from DJI stopped installing at 98% and is failed working on almost every user if I can believe al the forums i have readed.

The best way is to download first there safe downloader program from: cs2000/DankDroneDownloader

And look for V01.04.0100 and download the file from there.
To get the file work on youre remote your need to rename the file to: GL300E_v_1410.bin So the remote can recognize and put this file as only file on your remote SD card and put it back in the remote.

You can do this from DJI site as well only that version is not working like it should and give a lot of issues.

Proces installing remote P4P+ update:
  • Startup RC
  • Swipe down and select options button in the swipe down menu.
  • Go to back up and reset and reset all settings by Factory data Reset
  • When done restart RC and swipe down again and push Settings again.
  • Swipe down till you find Update and click
  • In this menu you can click in right upper corner the 3 dots -> Select: Local Update.
  • If the upper steps were al done right you can update the Remote Firmware.

Proces Drone update:
  • Start up drone and RC
  • Connect drone by cabel to DJI Assistant for Phantom from DJI site on computer
  • Update by connecting to RC by cabel and update
  • Basicly just follow the steps like DJI provide, this is not really the dealbreaker with updating.
Good Luck.
Excellent, flawless, thank you very much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers