Private Island Aerial - would love your thoughts

Outstanding ! I know that area - as excellent as your photography is - that area is even more beautiful that photo media can possibly capture.

Once a year our Lake Flyer's organization take our amphibs. up to Killarney ( in a similar setting on the north side of Lake Huron. I am so jealous - down here in the mountains of northern Arizona where I am - we have little worth photographing unless you like bare, sun-bleached rocks and lizzards. And it never ceases to embarrass me how charming and gracious you Canadians are to us Americans.....!

Reactions: mjcmize
Outstanding ! I know that area - as excellent as your photography is - that area is even more beautiful that photo media can possibly capture.

Once a year our Lake Flyer's organization take our amphibs. up to Killarney ( in a similar setting on the north side of Lake Huron. I am so jealous - down here in the mountains of northern Arizona where I am - we have little worth photographing unless you like bare, sun-bleached rocks and lizzards. And it never ceases to embarrass me how charming and gracious you Canadians are to us Americans.....!

Great to hear from someone south of the boarder! Killarney is also such a beautiful spot. I was fortunate to grow up 2 hours north of there and now live 2 hours south so this is right in the middle when I'm travelling.

great video and story. Was that dark look the feel you were going for ? Felt a little to dark but otherwise excellent work and love the shots you got.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4