Printed reward strips

Reaction score
Anyone put printed reward and your phone number strips on your P4 ? Ive decided to do this with mine in case of fly aways. Black writing on white tape to keep it looking tidy. Anyone else ? Pics

another idea that I use as well as mobile No, I put my email address on as some folk might not want to talk to you but are willing to send a free email

Reactions: Jussaguy
I used clear labels with my label maker. Printed my number, email, and registration #. It looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I should probably put a found reward sticker on my drone too. I would personally use Avery Labels, since you can print them. Or maybe a P-Touch. I used a P-Touch for my FAA "license plate". But I think the Avery Labels would look better for a contact sheet with multiple lines. Edit: I just put a label on. Here are some pics of my labels. The template for my label is downloadable in the post below. [file]Label1|none[/file] [file]label2|none[/file]

Last edited:
I have my phone number on my bird

Here's a template I made for contact information and registration number. It is intended for Avery 5160 labels, but you can just print it onto a sheet of paper and tape it onto the drone. You need to open it in Word. If you open it in Pages, it will mess up the formatting. I'll try to post a Pages version later.

Attachments

• Drone Contact Template.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 248
No reward listed, but just like others, I have a printed white address label with my FAA# and my telephone#. I wanted a clear label but I didn't have any at home at the time. Also, this label is directly over the "DJI" on top of the bird and another label is on front of the RC.

I believe that offering a reward will help in the recovery of your bird, I would be happy to pay the person who found it. Someone finding a quad may consider trying to sell it but if they know they will get quick cash legally it should help.

Yep, I have REWARD IF FOUND with my phone number. Used black letters on clear tape with a label maker.

I should probably put a found reward sticker on my drone too. I would personally use Avery Labels, since you can print them. Or maybe a P-Touch. I used a P-Touch for my FAA "license plate". But I think the Avery Labels would look better for a contact sheet with multiple lines. Edit: I just put a label on. Here are some pics of my labels. The template for my label is downloadable in the post below. [file]Label1|none[/file] [file]label2|none[/file]
A Long Island man?

I have family in Suffoulk.

I would block out your serial number in these online photos too

2016-06-18 20.49.12.jpg

I used my vinyl cutter, clear sealing tape to put on the "tail" or "arm" number

I know this post is about printing them, but also remember to place a file on your mini sd card that has all your contact information on it. Some have even recommended a pic of yourself with the file.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20