Printed Manual??

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I purchased a very nice P4 with lots of goodies. The fellow I got it from did not have a printed manual, just a quick start guide. I've already downloaded the full manual on line and am in the process of reading and will re-read it. Anyway, the fellow I got it from says he doesn't remember having a full printed manual. My question is, does DJI provide a full printed manual with the craft and would they provide one to the second owner? I like to have one available in case I have a question. I'm able to pull the on line version up on my phone but it's hard as hell for me to read and not really convenient to me. I'm aware that I can print my own, but I'd prefer to get one from DJI if possible. Thanks!

Reactions: thegeekunderground
The online "full" manual is the only one DJI provides.

I suspected that. Well, guess I'll invest in an ink cartridge and a ream of paper ;-)> Thanks!!

Reactions: 3rdof5
An option might be to cooy the manual PDF onto a memory stick and take it to a copy place.

Your not alone in wanting old school hard copy.

I have a few software packages that supply the technical reference in PDF only- I had them printed and bound.

Speaking of manuals, i saw a link in here once for the full manual for Dji go 3. But i cant find it now. Does anyone have it?

Speaking of manuals, i saw a link in here once for the full manual for Dji go 3. But i cant find it now
The only manual they have is this one from their forum. It's for DJI GO 4, but a lot of it will apply to DJI GO 3 since the apps are similar.

I got a nice printed manual with my P2V+. Bought a P3S when they first came out and no printed manual, so it's been 3 years or so since printed manuals have been supplied. Now online only.

The only manual they have is this one from their forum. It's for DJI GO 4, but a lot of it will apply to DJI GO 3 since the apps are similar.
Thanks @msinger but that manual isnt very helpful. My question is, with my P3P and go 3 I don't notice any change when I press in the right dial for camera settings on the gl300c RC. It's suppose to toggle between settings but it seems to change nothing on mine, rotating the dial always changes iso. And the AE icon, what does it mean when its blue or not?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl