Pricing for commercial drone use?

Reaction score
I recently passed my part 107 test and want to start getting some money for flying. Does anyone have any ideas on how much to charge for doing jobs for people?

I was just chatting with a local real estate agent here in Ontario about pricing for house videos, told me he was paying around 450/house up until a month or so ago, now, he says- I;ve been approached by a lot of flyers, offering 250-450 per house cost.
One of these flyers said he had the proper certificate for commercial flying, but, never produced this document.
Agent-" I bought a Phantom & now do my own videos", No, he has not got a commercial license.
I meant to add- This is up North, not near any major cities.

Ya I've done some research and seen prices all over the place. I'm trying to get the biggest bang for my buck while not charging way to much. I don't know if I should charge by hour or what the job is. (Construction, inspections or just taking pictures)

Some realtors may not care about the drone pilot even having a license. They just want the video and can make up whatever to push the property. I'd put them (One I know!) on the same level of a used car salesman and "A little old lady in Pasadena owned this property and took excellent care of it, and the title will be a breeze!" Heck, even their after sales fix-it people are likely unlicensed, uninsured, or even USA citizens in So. Cal.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20