Price Question on a P3 Pro

Reaction score
Hi all,
I had a quick question for a price on a P3 I have. I have a P3 Pro with 5 batteries, 3 ND filters, Pelican Hard Case, Harness, Gimbal Lock, and iPad Mini. I have seen some ridiculous prices on eBay but wanted to know what you all thought would be a reasonable price for this kit?

Thanks,
-George

Everything works fine, playback is a little laggy on ipad and it has a name engraving/phone # but other than that all good.

Actually I was referring to the model and specs. First gen iPad mini or iPad mini 2,3 or 4? 16,32,64,128GB? Wi-Fi only or with 4G LTE (AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile or unlocked) These things can determine value range on iPad in addition to the condition.

Actually I was referring to the model and specs. First gen iPad mini or iPad mini 2,3 or 4? 16,32,64,128GB? Wi-Fi only or with 4G LTE (AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile or unlocked) These things can determine value range on iPad in addition to the condition.
Oh I apologize. It's a black 32 gb iPad 1 generation with wifi only.

Hi all,
I had a quick question for a price on a P3 I have. I have a P3 Pro with 5 batteries, 3 ND filters, Pelican Hard Case, Harness, Gimbal Lock, and iPad Mini. I have seen some ridiculous prices on eBay but wanted to know what you all thought would be a reasonable price for this kit?

Thanks,
-George
I'd estimate, as a package,
$700 for the P3,
$300 for the batteries, (one comes w/ the drone, and they are used),
$100 for the accessories,
$100 for the i pad.

Just a guess, but I would figure this is a little on the high side.
After all, a refurbished P3P from DJI is $749

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20