Price of Battery

Reaction score
So I noticed that the P2 /P2V battery now sells at Multirotorheli.ca for 174.00 used to be 159.00 i believe...

wonder why the increase...

I wish some other manufacturer made a compatible battery pack / clone battery....
or a way to use existing LIPO's with the P2 / P2V

THell said:
So I noticed that the P2 /P2V battery now sells at Multirotorheli.ca for 174.00 used to be 159.00 i believe...

wonder why the increase...

I wish some other manufacturer made a compatible battery pack / clone battery....
or a way to use existing LIPO's with the P2 / P2V

I don't know with all the battery issues with the OEM part do you really want to try some knock off :?:
I guess my 1300 investment is worth OEM parts be it props or batteries just not worth the risk for the few dollars saved
if I cant afford the real thing then I should have bought a parret drone at walmart

Just my 2 cents

Btw... How do you know when you are getting original or knockoff? They all come from china and its not like dji sells direct...

sadly I ordered 2 batteries (before price increase) from MultirotorHeli in Alberta Canada (advantage 1 tax) back in January. got them and just left them in the box for now as well it is So **** cold here to fly would be suicide for my Quad..

any who it is now getting warmer so flying time is coming so unpacked the batteries and went to charge them and 1 worked (it has 1 solid bar and one blinking bar) when opened... the other (had one blinking bar) and the one with 1 blinking bar would not even register on the charger... MultiRotor sent me an RMA right away and is shipping a new battery Yay..

so yea OEM can be CRAP too...

It would be nice if one could connect standard LIPO's of equal MaH and Voltage I have some very high end Lipos that would fit in the space perfectly but obviously will not connect to the (Smart???) connector or the battery connector...

Too bad DJI went the Proprietary battery route but I guess like so many other companies they make a lot of money on the batteries etc...

It is seriously a $30 LIPO in a housing probably less then $75 in labour and materials....

sad

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik