Price hikes due to demand!

Reaction score
Looks like the more you buy, the more you pay. 'We' have created a global shortage and the black-marketeers are moving in. $6 of a rise is plain greed.

PriceHike.jpg
Dropbox - PriceHike.jpg

Another couple of possible options for patching the cracks:

Mr. Sticky @ £6/ ~$10 cheaper than Plast-Aid for those meanies (frugal Scottishers) on a budget.
Anyone come across or used this particular Glue-Goo for suitable use on Phantoms?
Mr. Sticky's Poly-Bonder Glue 30g - For Polyethylene, Polypropylene Plastics

Another which I have bought to try is Tiger Seal PU Adhesive Sealant @ £7/ ~$11. Bought on the advice that it is a flexi-setting gloop that should remain stuck and not crack off from the plastic when set.
POLYURETHANE SEALANT (TIGER SEAL) - Allscot Ltd

Does anyone have any bust up or preferably cracked Phantom motor mount arm parts gathering dust? I'm looking for odd bits of DJI Phantom plastic sections to try some different epoxy repairs to see what sticks and what falls apart when set.
TIA for any help offered but probably too expensive to send from outside UK. Of course I'll refund any P&P costs via PayPal but please don't send by Armed Courier!! :eek:
Victim of the Crack Scourge on my carefully tended P3Pro and P3/4k and don't want to trade them for someone elses junk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers